With Spring Break and summer fast approaching, I’ve been on the hunt for the cutest bikinis on the market. With so many different styles, brands, colors and cuts out there, I tried to narrow down my list to just my top five favorites. Enjoy! xoxo
5. RVCA is one the biggest surf brands out there. While pursuing my local Jacks Surfshop, I found this adorable strappy bikini top. With a scoop neckline and criss-crossing straps that tie in the back, this suit is perfect for girls who are active. I recently took it for a test run during a day of beach volleyball, and everything stayed in place! Available in black, blue and burnt orange, this bikini is a summer must.
4. Ahhh Victoria’s Secret…I do miss my discount from when I used to work here! This season’s bikinis are the cutest yet! With so many different styles and colors, it’s almost impossible to NOT find a suit you love. Bandeaus have always been an especially difficult bikini style for me to pull off; they just never seem to stay up and I don’t want to spend my beach days continuously pulling up my top. Victoria’s Secret, however, has a whole line of bandeaus that have completely changed my opinion. This Crisscross Strap style is also perfect for those who want a cute bandeau without the hassle.
3. L*Space has become one of my favorite bikini brands over the years. The very first suit I bought from them was their Audrey Fringe top and I never looked back! The Audrey Fringe can be worn as both a bikini or a cute crop top paired with high-waisted shorts, skirts, etc. It also comes in a variety of colors so you’re sure to find one that fits your style and wardrobe. With festival season fast approaching, this L*Space top is a must for your collection!
2. After following Acacia Swim on Instagram, I absolutely had to purchase one of their amazing bikinis. Founder Lyndie Irons, wife of legendary surfer Andy Irons, was also born and raised in Southern California! With beautiful patterns and stunning details, each collection is just as perfect as the last. I fell in love with the crisscrossing back and spaghetti straps of the bikini below and recommend every girl stock up on some Acacia bikinis!
1. Rip Curl’s newest collaboration with pro surfer and model Alana Blanchard has given us gorgeous patterns and flattering cuts. The Alana’s Closet line includes swimsuits and apparel, but my immediate favorite was the Bali Dancer triangle top and hipster bottoms. Featuring a vibrant print and cheeky bottoms, this is my go-to bikini this Spring Break!
Leave a Reply